viernes, 15 de octubre de 2010

D day


If you ask me how, when or where is my perfect day, I only can say you: “I’ don’t know!”. And I not answer you this because I’m an embittered person, but I think that anybody beginning the day saying : “oh! This is a perfect day” or “I would like that this day to be perfect”. So, I think that the correct question is have you had some perfect day? How it was? … For me, the unique rule for a perfect day is not planning anything.
I have had many “perfects days” with different people, in dissimilar places and in all moments of mi life, but I didn’t wait for this specials days, never wake up in the morning thinking in have a great day and organizing my hours. I remember some rides with my parents to the countryside or the beach, and most recently my trip with Catalina and Carla at Buenos Aires, it was great and some days really perfect!! ^^, we walked a lot in the day, ate too much pizza, bought many books and in the night… we danced (or tried) tango and meet lovely people; or our “course tour” in Caleu the last week (it was crazy!) , etc., but now, after of the “D day” I can say “yes, it was a perfect day”, anything was planned and like in the song, I only can to be grateful and remember people who were with me these days…
I don’t know why, but when I read the topic of this week, I immediately thought in the poem of Amado Nervo “In peace”… do you know it? When I think in people that say “I don’t believe in the “perfect day “ I remember this verses:

“(...) That if I extracted the honey or the gall of things
Was because I put in they gall or honey tasty
When planted roses, always harvested roses (...)

6 comentarios:

  1. Jajajaja
    Oh my god!
    Whythis phot!!!! well, is true, our travel to Buenos Aires was perfect, the people, the food and the "castoras" were perfect... Every day can to be a perfect day.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The point is Francisca. One thing is have you had a perfect day? and a different one, what is your idea of a perfect day, which indeed could be based on previous expericences, hey?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i like your post Francisca, and your description with your friend in Buenos Aires is in my opinion a perfect day perfect, and the photo is so cute!!! ajajjaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Mmm.. yes, a perfect day can be a ordinary day in anywhere.. That of anything planned sounds good.. maybe the things result and can be perfect.. I like your post :D

    ResponderEliminar
  5. francisca, what kind of juice do you have in your hand? xD
    I agree with you when you said one of conditions of a perfect day is not plan anything. And yes, I'm not wake up and think "this day will be my perfect day". But sometimes I think that really like me do something isn't within my immediate possibilities. And that becomes a great idea to me.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Celinne and her fragile light balls! xD

    ResponderEliminar