viernes, 20 de agosto de 2010

II Cumbre del rock chileno

Today I choose to write about the Cumbre del rock chileno II, it was in January, 11th 2009 in the riding club. The concert began at 12 AM o’clock and finished after to midnight! That day, more of 80 musicians to play and more of 40 thousand peoples attended.
I was only with my boyfriend, but in the riding club we meet with many friends of the school and the university…was great! I think that was a really good concert because there were two stages, in the central to play the most famous bands like Los Jaivas, Chancho en Piedra, Los Bunkers and Los Tres; and in a side stage to play alternative bands like El Cruce or Weichafe. The funniest moment was when Sergio Lagos sang, because although there were few people everybody booed him! (I don’t suffered because I don’t like him)
Maybe the unique problem was the water and the food… because obviously after of some hours I had many hungry and thirsty!! And in the place had only two stand selling water and sandwich for all that persons! So many people were to drink water to stable, but I think that wasn’t a good idea…
Obviously I was because I love the Chilean rock and I sang, danced and jumped really much. Was great for me, because during the first Cumbre del Rock chileno I was out of the city and I can’t to go, so wasn’t so terrible to keep back the hungry and the thirsty…I was very happy for to think about this…

5 comentarios:

  1. I'm going to first Cumbre del rock chileno =P and it was enjoyable. In don't listen to chilean music in general, but this concert was great.


    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This concert will be tradition in Chile.
    Good for the Chilean rock!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OHHHh!! I would want to go because was a day after of my birthday, but I could`t. I like the chilean music :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like this things very masive.
    Unfortunately, I don't went u.u
    But, really like me Chilean rock

    ResponderEliminar
  5. i can imagine that concert was great,
    but i prefer a thing more intimate,
    without so noise!

    But, I like the rock too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar